Patient Safety for Spring Hill
Our Commitment to Safety
Your Safety is our Priority
We recognize times have changed. Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our team and our patients.
Here are a few things you can expect from us and what we expect from you at your dental visits.
- No contact temperature checks for team and patients. Temperature will be taken on employees and patients upon entry into the office. If more than 100.4, patients will be rescheduled or sent home from work and referred to a doctor for a Covid-19 test.
- Pre-screening form – A health questionnaire will be completed as soon as you arrive for your apt. Sanitized pens will be available as well as new pens in sleeves that you may take with you if you prefer.
- No handshakes or hugs between patients or employees.
- Clear barriers are in place at our check in and check out areas.
- Additional PPE (personal protective equipment) – Our team will protect you and themselves through the use of face shields, goggles, masks and disposable jackets & hair covers.
- Virtual waiting room – If you are more comfortable waiting in your car we ask that you text or call to advise you have arrived for your scheduled appt and we will let you know when we are ready for you and you can go directly to your treatment room.
- Social distance waiting room – We have removed some chairs in our waiting area to allow for proper 6’ social distancing while in our office. No magazines or coffee will be in our waiting areas at this time.
- Cleaning – we will spray and wipe the common areas such as door knobs, desks, lights more frequently during the day. As always, our treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned in between each patient.
- HEPA Air filtration- We have added HEPA-grade filters to our hygiene rooms.
- Sequenced patient scheduling- We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
This is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. As always, we welcome any questions that you may have and ask for your patience and understanding during the unprecedented times. We are in this together!